Handmade mini Lebanese flatbreads topped with three cheeses.
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (fan-forced 160°C).
2. Remove Manoush from packaging and place on baking tray.
3. If frozen, re-heat for approximately 10-12 minutes.
4. If thawed, re-heat for approximately 5-7 minutes.
5. Remove carefully from oven, serve and enjoy.
Filling (37.50%): Feta Cheese (33%) [(Milk 94%), Salt, Mineral Salt, (509), Rennet, cultures], Mozzarella Cheese Shredded (33%) Cheese (Pasteurised Milk, Salt, Enzyme (Non-Animal Rennet), Cultures), Anti-caking Agent (Starch), Preservative 200], Halloumi Cheese (33%) [Cow, Sheep & Goat’s Milk, Non-Animal Rennet, Salt, Mint], Nigella. Dough (62.50%): Flour (60%) (Wheat Flour), Water (30%), Milk (5%) [Pasteurised & Homogenised Whole Milk (3.5% Fat, 3.0%], Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Salt.